Storm Nexus

Information and News
Chatbox
Current News
IC Date: Month 11 2267 to Month 6 2268
(Turns 7-8 of the 10th Pass)
Please do not go beyond these dates; going back and doing threads in the past is fine, going into the future is not.
Threadfall: Ongoing; intermittent and unlikely to freeze as the weather warms
Following a spectacular flight, Queen Minervath was caught by King Sulith and is now heavy with eggs. A new clutch is on the way, but will it be anything like her last or will this time bring joy and not sorrow?

Meanwhile, the Weyr continues to recover from the disastrous fallout of the first Threadfall of the Turn. Thread was successfully fought, but there were many injuries that brought the fighting strength of the Weyr down. A meeting has been called amongst the Weyr's leadership, Weyrlingmasters and Wingleaders to determine where the weaknesses lie.

In happier news, Senior Queen Kansk and Soldier-King Candesk have laid clutches, and as the eggs have hardened it has become clear that a joint hatching is to be expected.

Play | Pause
The Drunken Dragon
Storm Nexus is a multi-platform site - we don’t just have the board, we have The Drunken Dragon. It’s our main social hub - for hanging out, plotting, chat RP, all kinds of things. Come say hi to us!
Our Staff

Prissy
Head Admin

Tirya
Resident Codebeast

Femisis
General
Admin

KnifeSmile
Founder and Loremaster
The Peacekeepers Age
The Peacekeepers Age
Storm Nexus: Pern as you've never seen her before.
Pern is the creation of Anne McCaffrey, may she rest peacefully beyond between. | Skin based on a Jcink default, customized by Tirya.

Add Reply
New Poll

Soldier Asauth, Officer (f) Fevsevisath x Knight Leth
Caro
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:13 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

user posted image
Name: Asauth
Species: Dragon
Caste: Soldier
Hatched: Month 2 Day 21, Turn 2268
Hex Code: #2b8467 #aea372 #fffdf4 #65ce7d #1c5c48 #574d2c

Talented? Y/N N
Skill? Y/N N
Talent/Skill information: N

Appearance: Fairly large for a Soldier, Asauth is quite sturdy of build to balance out her overall size. She has a broad, muscular chest with pronounced shoulder blades, lending her a sense of power through her trunk. Overall she gives a muscular impression, with limbs of average length but solid construction, and a thick neck and tail. Her face is wide and wedge-shaped. Her wings, likewise, are on the shorter side but still plenty powerful enough to carry her with good endurance. Despite this, she has a poor understanding of her own strength and constantly underestimates herself--she also somehow manages to be incredibly ungainly on both ground and in the sky, although she is extremely focused. Her hide is a soft blend of greens and browns with startling white spots.

Personality: In general, Asauth is a creature who wants fiercely to help, and ultimately make things better. She is just often awkward in day-to-day encounters, sometimes having a hard time keeping track of things although when she stops to breathe her mind is incredibly keen. Asauth has a poor sense of when to take responsibility and when to let other people deal with things on their own--she would take responsibility for the whole world and its problems if she could. She has a bit of a controlling streak, although she would deny it fiercely, that leads her to get involved in everything in some capacity, and a sense that she is saving others by taking on their Burdens. She wants to fight others battles for them. She just is not always entirely clear on how best to do so, which can complicate situations instead of resolving them. This also leads to a tendency to apologize for and then try to remedy things that aren't actually her fault.

She tends to underestimate her own abilities, especially when it comes to the physical realm, which can make her rather clumsy, particularly on the ground. However, Asauth is a fiercely hard worker who flings herself whole-heartedly into tasks, and loves intensely. When she dedicates herself to things, she dedicates herself entirely. She is reserved but not shy, enjoying meeting new people, seeing new places, and doing new things, although she really prefers if she has her familiar home and people to return to at the end of the day. Despite her apologetic streak, Asauth rarely lingers on mistakes or lives in stress, instead charging on to the next thing. Her temper is a slow stirring thing, but when roused i snaps, and all traces of awkwardness vanish--she becomes ferocious and focused, a dangerous enemy. She has a romantic streak.

--------------------
PM
^
Grey
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:30 PM

Advanced Member

I'm weak, and change my mind horribly. But a maybe on this one. I'll release her back to adoptable if I change my mind, or can't find any rider for her soon.

--------------------
PM
^
Grey
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 02:51 PM

Advanced Member

Removing my claim on this lovely lady

--------------------
PM
^
Sari
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 02:56 PM

Advanced Member

I'm going to tentatively claim her, then. For what, not yet sure, but...I love her.

--------------------
PM
^
Sari
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 06:40 PM

Advanced Member

I'm removing my claim, sorry Asauth, you're still lovely!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll