Storm Nexus

Information and News
Chatbox
Current News
IC Date: Month 11 2267 to Month 6 2268
(Turns 7-8 of the 10th Pass)
Please do not go beyond these dates; going back and doing threads in the past is fine, going into the future is not.
Threadfall: Ongoing; intermittent and unlikely to freeze as the weather warms
Following a spectacular flight, Queen Minervath was caught by King Sulith and is now heavy with eggs. A new clutch is on the way, but will it be anything like her last or will this time bring joy and not sorrow?

Meanwhile, the Weyr continues to recover from the disastrous fallout of the first Threadfall of the Turn. Thread was successfully fought, but there were many injuries that brought the fighting strength of the Weyr down. A meeting has been called amongst the Weyr's leadership, Weyrlingmasters and Wingleaders to determine where the weaknesses lie.

In happier news, Senior Queen Kansk and Soldier-King Candesk have laid clutches, and as the eggs have hardened it has become clear that a joint hatching is to be expected.

Play | Pause
The Drunken Dragon
Storm Nexus is a multi-platform site - we don’t just have the board, we have The Drunken Dragon. It’s our main social hub - for hanging out, plotting, chat RP, all kinds of things. Come say hi to us!
Our Staff

Prissy
Head Admin

Tirya
Resident Codebeast

Femisis
General
Admin

KnifeSmile
Founder and Loremaster
The Peacekeepers Age
The Peacekeepers Age
Storm Nexus: Pern as you've never seen her before.
Pern is the creation of Anne McCaffrey, may she rest peacefully beyond between. | Skin based on a Jcink default, customized by Tirya.

Add Reply
New Poll

Really More?, A'ra/Caro
M'lona
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 07:15 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

((OOC: This is the more pets we discussed before. So A'ra is bringing more pet eggs, but they are Blink Cat and Mohark so he can think they're flitter if you want just for the lulz))

Month 6 Day 1 Turn 2268
M'lona sighed as she looked at the five children she had borne, she was going to lose her mind if they didn't settle down for their nap. She glanced at Reo who was the fussiest today, "Please darling just sleep." She said gently and he looked at her, "NO!" He screamed at the top of his lungs from his bed. "Shh...Sleep." She murmured as she started singing a lullaby and the fair joined in the song. She was going to kill these children but she loved them too much for that as she sang and she looked at Relienyeth.

Do not worry M'lona, they are fine and you won't harm them. Relienyeth told her as he hummed softly along with the song as he looked at his rider and then sent his love and welcome. He knew that she wouldn't hurt the little ones so did the flitters who had recently learned that with the increase in bond they could talk. Always love and keep safe. Knight told her as he crooned softly and rubbed his head against her cheek.

All is well. Prince told her as he hummed and laid down on her lap as she sat on her bed and pet him, Lady was still herself and she was ignoring M'lona for the moment. Should give hatchlings away not keep. Lady told her imperiously as she turned her back on M'lona, "Oh stop it you. They're my little ones." M'lona told her and Lady hissed, Not my fault. Your the one who flew. Now you deal with. Lady was showing her feelings on small children.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 11:25 PM

Threadfall had hit Plateau hard lately. The last Fall had cost them several riders and dragons and seriously injured more than the wings could comfortably lose. While neither he nor M'lona had been hit too hard, that kind of thing stuck in the brain. Even if the creche would presumably be able to care for the children as they deserved, should something happen to both of them, the image was not a comfortable one and A'ra had taken matters into his hands to try to prevent that.

When surreptitious snooping had failed to produce any useful information, he had tugged on the strings of his contacts to see what came up. Not a lot, as it turned out, but when A'ra and Micith landed on the ledge of their shared weyr, they had special cargo in tow. I am still not sure we need more things, Micith grumbled privately. Isn't the weyr full enough already? You two are going to need to move into one of the Queen weyrs to hold all of your creatures and spawn, if you keep reproducing at this rate.

A'ra did not dignify this with a response. He merely patted his dragon's side, carefully relieved him of his burden, and ambled into the weyr.

"Hello my darling," A'ra said quietly, so as not to disturb the children M'lona was trying to put to sleep. Still holding his burden with care, he swung by to brush a kiss across his mate's cheek. "I'm sorry to have left you with the little ones this long." Fortunately his duties as a spy had not taken him away from the weyr since the birth of the triplets, so he could help as much as possible, other than the occasional excursion to check with contacts as he had today. "I bring an offering." He held up the bundle with its hot sand and eggs, eyeing their fussing offspring. "But it can probably wait until everybody is asleep."

--------------------
PM
^
M'lona
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 08:38 PM

Advanced Member

M'lona stared at her children as they slowly began to doze off and she sighed relieved that at last they had begun to sleep. Then she heard footsteps on the ledge and if it was another rude person and they woke her children she'd send the fair after them. Her nerves were already frayed as was her ability to function, she was a mother to five young children all under five turns. She had more patience than most mother's with one that she'd seen, but she'd also seen a good chunk of the women who'd gotten pregnant during the fateful flight go between. She had refused she was not going to lose any child that she had a chance of knowing, she smiled gently as she saw it was just A'ra.

"Hello love." She said softly in response as she looked at her Weyrmate with thankful eyes. "It's all right they've been good for the most part, just the twins are in the 'no' phase and they're driving me crazy." She said with a long-suffering smile. She loved her children and her weyrmate but sometimes she wondered if she was going to go crazy from these children.

Like your not already? Relienyeth asked her as he crooned softly to her and showed he was only joking. He had learned to love his bonded and her mate for all that Micith was another male dragon he was still good company.

"More firelizards darling?" M'lona asked as she looked at A'ra and fought the urge to laugh she had thirty-two of them at last count and two wyverns. She wondered if he was trying to drive her crazy or if it was just happy coincidence but she rather doubted he wasn't doing this on purpose.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 10:25 PM

A'ra grinned at M'lona for a moment, just drinking the sight of her in. Then he remembered the presence of five sleeping children under the age of two, and made a gesture to indicate that they should retreat to the adjacent room, quirking an eyebrow. He had to settle the bundle on the floor before M'lona to do so, where he could do a quick inspection of its contents in the process.

"Understandable to be driven just a bit crazy by that, I think," A'ra murmured back, fond. "Here's hoping they grow out of it soon. In time for the triplets to get there, no doubt." Faranth help them if their respective 'no' phases overlapped significantly. At this rate, he was going to have to talk to the Weyrleaders about shifting his work to something a little more weyr-bound, at least for a couple of Turns, to avoid leaving M'lona on her own.

"Not...exactly." A'ra's grin grew a touch sheepish and he scratched the back of his head. "They are eggs though, I'm afraid. But I've been assured they should help more than they contribute to your work." His contact had been quite specific about that point, even though they had been less clear about what the eggs actually were. A surreptitious poke through the sand earlier to make sure the eggs were intact had suggested that they were not more firelizards, but he supposed they would see when they hatched. Which they were due to do quite soon, if the firmness of their shells was any indication.

As if he had summoned it, one of the eggs within the carrying case gave a quiver, a very soft taptaptap muffled by its surroundings.

--------------------
PM
^
M'lona
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 05:13 PM

Advanced Member

M'lona go tup and followed him as she smiled at him, she really was in love with this man and she had five wonderful albeit young children. They were all going to drive her crazy and her weyrmates habit of bringing home pets didn't help either but she wouldn't argue with them. She was happy to have them after all it meant she could possibly do her job as message master that much better.

"Here's hoping. But I've heard it can last a turn or more." She said softly as she kept her gaze on him for a moment then turned to the kids, they really were a handful but they were all worth it especially now that the twins were bigger. They really did like doing their own thing and Reonalt was starting to realize that A'ra wasn't actually his father.

"Not exactly?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow, she was curious now as she sat down in front of the eggs. "Well let's hope that things turn out fine, I'm sure they'll be cute enouhg." She said as she looked at him and then the eggs, as she did the tell tale hum began and her flitters went into their usual pre hatching frenzy of 'find food' so they brought back a whole bunch of meat rolls they'd grabbed off a platter in the kitchens.

"I'm going to have thank the lower caverns folk for the food they put out since my flits seem to eat fromt here a lot." She said with a warm smile on her face and kept her gaze on the now twitching eggs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 08:47 PM

Even in the other room A'ra did not dare raise his voice too much, because sound carried and sound meant stirring babies from their long-awaited naps. "Faranth, that will be brutal. But we'll deal with it together." He allowed himself to reach out and clasp one of M'lona's hands in both of his, grip tightening for just a moment as he looked at her, for once silent. Even with the pressures of looking after the children she looked good, but then she always looked good as far as he was concerned. She looked, most importantly, alive and vibrant and perhaps just a little exasperated. He brushed his lips across her knuckles then dropped the hand with a sheepish grin.

A'ra made an apologetic gesture. "I know, I know. It's a lot. I just...I promised the firelizards I'd take care of you and I can't always be there, and this is the best I can do. Which is ridiculous, because I know you are perfectly capable of looking after yourself, but Knight keeps giving me this look." He fixed the firelizard in question with a stare that lacked any real heat. After all, their goal was the same--to keep M'lona safe.

Thank goodness for firelizards who could raid the lower caverns for food. "Hah! They deserve it. I didn't expect they would be hatching quite this quickly or I would have brought some myself," he admitted, settling down near her. "I'll have to make it up to the lower caverns somehow." Hopefully they hadn't raided anything important.

Their timing was impeccable, however, because no sooner had A'ra sat and adjusted teh basket for M'lona's reach than the first of the eggs began to hatch. It didn't take long before a diminutive Blink Cat and two moharks fought their way free, demanding food with all of the fire in their little hatchling bodies.

Name: Lionma-Ma
Species: Blink Cat
Sex: Female
Caste/Rank: Molly; Solid
Hex Code: Optional.
Talented/Skilled? 1) Good at telling when someone is lying
2) Has visions before someone close to M'lona is hurt or dies
3) Good at sensing illness in others and is able to convey this quickly to M'lona
Appearance: user posted image
Personality: Cuddly, Sweet, Bit of a derp at times, not always the brightest but she does try and she does like people especially her bond

Name:
Species: Mohark
Sex: Male
Caste/Rank: Semi Precious
Talented/Skilled? 1) Can create a barrier between the bond-net and harm
Personality: Sweet, Loving, Cuddly, Begs for food, Eager to please

Name:
Caste/Rank: Common Opal
Talented/Skilled? 1) Can detect and diagnose illness
2) Able to calm emotions with some effort to help the helaing process
Personality: Energetic, Sociable, Competitive, Attentive, Loyal

--------------------
PM
^
M'lona
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 01:25 PM

Advanced Member

M'lona smiled at him as he kept quiet as he looked at her, "Yes we will my love." She said as she looked at him and kept her gaze on him and smiled at the man she loved. The way he acted often helped in dealing with the pressures and daily troubles of being a rider and raising a family. She smiled at him, "You romantic." She muttered softly as she kept her eyes on him and less on the eggs.

There was something to be said for living with a Harper, they knew how to say things to help out. "I know you did and Knight has a new surprise if he hasn't shown it yet." She said to him as she spoke the Officer fixed his gaze on A'ra, Can talk. Will now tell if not doing job. Knight told him as his eyes whirled red for a half second then back to default blue-green. "Him, Lady and Prince." She said as she looked at him with a smile.

"I'm sure that whatever they took wasn't too terribly important." as she took one of the meat rolls and waited for the eggs to burst she knew how hatchings worked. She was sure these babies would be worth whatever he had gotten her. Of that she was sure, then she saw the tiny fuzzy thing working it's way free.

"Hello there darling." She said as she looked at the blink cat, she was happy to have her and then she got an impression of the name. "Lionma-Ma." She chuckled softly as she looked at her and pet her gently, "She's a Molly." She said as she looked at the man with an amused and happy smile at him.

The two moharks however were new and she smiled at them, "Hello dear ones let's see about names for you." She murmured as the white ish gray one started racing the brown one until he created a barrier between them. Then he started begging for more food as M'lona did her best to feed them, then she fed the other one. "What you do think love for these two boys?" She asked A'ra.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 11:21 PM

"Would you have me any other way?" A'ra grinned at M'lona before the firelizards captured his attention and he looked towards Knight with a quirked brow. "That is new. How's it feel, Knight?" The part of him that asked questions for a living reared its head and he studied the firelizard with renewed interest, already bubbling over with things he wanted to know. It was on the tip of his tongue to ask the firelizard more questions, but he snapped his mouth closed. Instead, he said, "I'll do my best."

He shifted slightly, in part so that he sat closer to M'lona without compromising her Impression to the hatchlings, and partly so that he could get a proper look at the creatures provided by his contacts. After all of the information they offered, it was kind of nice to use their networks for something so pleasant. After the death and stress and everything he had learned at Stonefalls, these moments made it all worth it. "She's beautiful," he said, nodding towards the Molly.

Names had never been his strong suit, as evidenced by A'ra's own handful of firelizards, but he considered the question regardless. "That one looks a bit like Klahbark, doesn't he?" The paler one got a longer look as he considered the matter. "And that one's an energetic fellow. Hmm..."[/b]

He never finished the suggestion, because as he spoke two more of the eggs hatched. The first revealed a common Mohark, who slowly broke free of her shell, looking towards her brothers with a soft sound. As soon as she shed the shell she made a move towards M'lona, pressing herself against the first piece of body she could find. The other egg hatched a Blink Cat, wide-eyed and damp of fur, who held himself aloof but watchful as he studied them.

Name: Monila-Ky
Caste/Rank: Kit; Calico
Talented/Skilled? 1) Able to see spirits and show others where they are
2) Able to speak with these spirits and does so frequently
3) Able to enhance magic
Personality: Finicky, Mercurial moods, shifts at the drop of a hat, doesn't always seem keen on people but on occassion he will sit touching M'lona

Name:
Caste/Rank: Common
Talented/Skilled? 1) Calms emotions of those who are distraught to help them function better
Personality: Sensitive, Kind-hearted, Giving, Sweet, Cuddly, Affection

--------------------
PM
^
M'lona
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 06:19 PM

Advanced Member

"So let's call that brown one Klahbark and the silver one Gemma?" M'lona suggested as she looked at her weyrmate and continued caring for the newly hatched babies. She really did want to do her best by them, she offered food to the Calico who didn't seem keen on people and smiled at him as he stared at her suspiciously for a moment then took the food, it was clear he didn't care for people too much.

"Though with all these pets we'll have to figure out jobs for the Moharks to do, Blink Cats it's obvious they give talents." She said to him as she smiled at her mate and kissed him lightly as her gaze turned back to the eggs. Soon she'd have more and she was already starting to wonder about naming them and figuring them out more than she already knew them.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 11:50 PM

A'ra grinned back, but his attention was for M'lona rather than her new bondmates. His own small fair settled in around them to watch, Bee with a low hum that reverberated in his bones. Ia'ara shifted on his shoulder, wings rustling against his back as he made himself comfortable. "Sounds like a good set," A'ra agreed, still soft. With all of the action going on, odds were good that the children would wake when they felt like waking regardless of how low he kept his voice, but he would put that moment off as long as possible if he could help it. M'lona deserved the respite and there was something he liked about having this moment just for them, although happy to share the rest with their children.

He considered M'lona's comment as three more eggs split almost simultaneously. "Perhaps you can train them to guard the children," A'ra suggested, then made a face. "Although I suppose the firelizards do that already. But I'm sure there's something useful...some support they can offer." Once the initial training period passed, in any case.

The first to free itself from the shell fully was a patterned Blink Cat who carried herself with an innate hauteur. She shook a piece of shell off with a hiss of displeasure, licked a paw clean, then looked pointedly to M'lona. She was hungry, thank you very much. With a deliberate air, she brushed past A'ra as if he didn't exist, inserting herself between him and her target. The next was a rounded Mohark who almost bounced out of his own shell, who seemed undeterred when the blink-cat ignored his hiss of greeting.

Finally, the last of the trio fought free of their shell and tumbled head over heels, almost landing on their face in the process. They sprawled there, stunned and silent, before picking themselves up and blinking slowly. Spotting their clutch sibling and several other creatures nearby, they began to amble towards them curiously.

Name: Loamin-Qi
Caste/Rank: Queen; Pattern
Talented/Skilled? 1) Can create a small rain storm over bond-net
2) Able to purify food back into an edible state if it has begun to mold
3) Able to turn into a firelizard with the exact same coloring she has
Personality: Quiet, Queenly, Vain, Arrogant, Likes to help when it suits her, Doesn't like people interferring with her human

Name:
Caste/Rank: Precious Opal
Talented/Skilled? 1) Able to Pattern shape himself into a firelizard complete with wings.
2) Can lift up to a twenty pound object and bring it to himself or others
3) Also able to drag heavier things across the ground, he can "haul" up to an (average) small wher
Personality: Playful, Outgoing, Prankster, Loves to cuddle, Friendly

Name:
Sex: Neuter
Caste/Rank: Pebble
Talented/Skilled? N/A
Personality: bubbly, clingy, Needy, Ditzy, Forgetful, Spazzy, Likes to chew on wood

--------------------
PM
^
SNStaff
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 11:52 AM

Administrator
Group: Admin

M'lona was focused on feeding the newly hatched babies, it was an ongoing process one she was used to and her fair were providing that as well. "I'll work on naming the rest later." She said as she picked up Loamin-Qi and set her next to her other side and leaned closer to A'ra. Loamin-Qi however had other ideas and crawled into her lap and ever so casually sunk her claws into A'ra's leg making it clear he was not to be near her M'lona without her leave.

"Perhaps or perhaps their talents would be useful." M'lona said softly as she didn't notice that her neweset Blink Cat was purposefully clawing the crap out of A'ra's leg in a very subtle way. She was more focused on the eggs in front of her to see what hatched out other than the very clearly not happy Blink Cat.

"Well aren't something." She muttered to her and the other blink cats were curling up together with the Moharks making it clear how they felt about this situation. They were going to do their best here and make use of what was neded. The group were quite good at doing that, the flitters were still humming their welcome, soon enough the children would be awake.

M'lona smiled at them and then looked to A'ra, "When the children wake can you handle them?" She asked as she looked at her weyrmate. "I'm really not in the right place to deal with all five, Reo's almost due for a visit with his father and we both know how I feel about R'nalt." She told him as she looked at the man she cared for and she felt the rather uninterested disdain from Relienyeth.
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 12:11 AM

A'ra winced at the tiny hatchling talons currently making a closer acquaintance with his leg than he would have preferred, gritting his teeth against a startled yelp. For a moment he fixed the little Queen with an unblinking, undeterred stare, and did not shift to make space. He had been here first--he was the reason the blink cat was here at all, and he wasn't about to let a hatchling scare him off. He was a spy, for Faranth's sake. Then he looked at M'lona and grinned as though completely unconcerned. "That seems reasonable. I'm sure they'll survive a few hours without names. Or you could start naming them by number."

He hummed absent agreement to the idea that their talents might be useful--"I guess we'll have to wait and see." The blink cat seemed to have decided his leg made an admirable scratching post but he continued to ignore her. Bee buzzed from his shoulder, less blasé about the whole thing, but a gesture from A'ra stilled her.

"You don't even need to ask," he said as cracks raced across shells of two more eggs. "Of course I will--you have enough to deal with." And they were his children too. As chaotic as they could be, A'ra would devote everything to them if he could. Right now, however, they slept on, in time for a Calico Tom to break free from an egg and give himself a shake, fur standing up awkwardly in all directions--the egg had not been kind to it. He blinked slow, wide eyes then gave a long stretch and bounced up into M'lona's lap with a mew of acknowledgement for the Queen, but no hesitation.

He was followed by a Precious mohark who lingered in her shell for a moment, peering over the jagged edge before the side gave way and she tumbled head over heels. She very nearly collided with the edge of the basket, her squeak startled before she regained her composure and picked herself up. She moved slowly, hesitant in the face of so many others, but her eyes fixed on the food and she was hungry, enough to coax her closer to M'lona.

Name: Malino-Ta
Caste/Rank: Tom; Calico, Fertile
Talented/Skilled? 1) Able to cancel out any harmful talent that is attempting to harm his bond-net
2) Able to enhance M'lona's natural talent to include more direct communication.
3) Can see spirits of the recently deceased and allow his bonded to ask one question of the person.
Personality: Protective, Quick to act, Doesn't always listen when told to stop, Eager to do what is best to keep those under his care safe which includes M'lona and all her spawn

Name:
Caste/Rank: Precious
Talented/Skilled? 1) Able to command flitters and moharks like a queen dragon
2) Can create a single hivemind across the bond-net so they all know and can function as a unit for larger tasks
Personality: Dependable, Charming, Shy, Can come across timid, Friendly, Intelligent,

--------------------
PM
^
M'lona
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 03:00 PM

Advanced Member

M'lona smiled at her mate and then she pointedly moved the queen who glared at her in the most undigified manner. No move. Mine. She said it in a very clear manner making it evident she was not going to have this. She looked at him and smiled gently, "No dear, I have names for all of my creatures." She said to him with a playful glare as she set the queen down nearby.

"After all these are all talented creatures." She said to him as she looked at her weyrmate. She smiled gently as she felt the very unhappy Queen's discontent about being moved. "She's definately got an attitude." She said to him, "Her and Lady are going to go rounds."

She smiled and fed him as well the queen still giving off an air of offense, she was clearly not pleased with this turn of events. "Well this addition is going to be interesting." She murmured to him.

"Let's call you Ruby?" She asked as she fed her and the fair brought in more food. She was taking care of the new ones and she would help with her as well. Lady however hissed at the two new queen creatures, I'm Queen! OBEY! She enacted her will on Loamin-Qi and the newly dubbed Ruby. Both were not pleased but Ruby gave way under her command however Loamin-Qi hissed and stood up as she turned into a baby firelizard suddenly and looked at her. As she did that the other queens descended to enact their will.

"Enough!" M'lona called as she looked at the group of queens. "Behave yourselves!" She snapped at them and they all cheeped and went to their respective spots.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
A'ra
 Posted: May 1 2018, 12:34 AM

"Those could be names," said A'ra, grinning as he leaned in slightly closer, just shy of brushing against M'lona's shoulder. Mischief lit his eyes but for all his teasing, he did not impede on the hatchlings' space just yet, since they deserved their bonding opportunity. "Not people names necessarily, but I have heard pets called worse." Bee buzzed in his ear

He eyed the blink-cat queen, who had apparently taken a dislike to him, and did not make a face. But he thought about it. "An attitude is one way to put it." A'ra was not accustomed to creatures who didn't like him and he was not sure that he enjoyed the experience, but he was a determined man and he would not give in to defeat. "I wonder how the other Queens will take to her. Or more to the point, she to them." His smile grew wry and he quirked an eyebrow.

No sooner had M'lona named the gleaming red hatchling than the other queens in question descended on the group to establish their dominance. A'ra had never seen anything like it and he watched, fascinated, as Lady asserted herself. "...I guess that answers that question."

After the hatching of the Precious mohark, only two eggs remained. In the midst of the volly between Queens, they hatched to spill a mog blink cat and a small mohark. The latter uncoiled with a peep and blinked big eyes up at the immense world in which she suddenly found herself. After a moment's hesitation she uncoiled and made a beeline towards the nearest food source, cuddling up against M'lona's leg with a hopeful look. The Blink Cat took a moment longer, studying the group more carefully before she bounded over after the last Mohark, something almost protective as she curled herself around the other hatchling--not possessive, just friendly and, perhaps, not entirely willing to share the attention.

Name: Minola-Mu
Sex: Neuter
Caste/Rank: Mog; Solid
Talented/Skilled? 1) Good at sensing illnesses and helping find the cure
2) Watches the stars to watch for the future, good at reading omens.
3) Can sense when someone is keeping a harmful secret.
Personality: carefree, cheerful, Sweet, Attention seeker, over-protective of the bond-net and her bonded, Quick to react

Name:
Caste/Rank: Common
Talented/Skilled? 1) Calms emotions of those who are distraught to help them function better
Personality: Sensitive, Kind-hearted, Giving, Sweet, Cuddly, Affectionate

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll